You may also like
CX-Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
This CX-Series Mono Amp is now one-ohm stable, giving you even more power and wiring options for your system! This Class-D CXA400.1 features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full-range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or a full-range amp to complete your system. From your dash, a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller (sold separately) increases your output to fit your choice of music.
CX.1 Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Expand your system with full-range, RCA pass-through outputs, then choose a “standard” mount or a cool vertical mount with the included hardware.
CX.1 Amps deliver as much as 400 watts into one bass channel.
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
|Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm||150x1|
|Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm||300x1|
|Power (watts/ch) 1 Ohm||400x1|
|CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)||yes|
|Dimensions (in, cm): (all models 2-3/8, 5.9H x 6-3/4, 17W x ...L)||8-1/8, 20.6|
|Frequency Response (Hz):||25-200, +0/-1dB|
125mV–5V (Low Level)|
1V–40V (High Level)
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||>95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power|
|Active Crossover:||Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave|
|Subsonic Filter:||25Hz @24dB/octave|
|KickEQ™ Boost||Variable 0-6dB @40Hz|
|Brampton (Trinity Commons)||Yes|