When you purchase a Money-Back Extended Service Plan ("The Plan") at 2001 Audio Video, you can be sure you are receiving the most comprehensive coverage giving you 100% security and peace of mind. If trouble arises with your purchased product, our Extended Service Plan covers the cost of repairs if your manufacturer warranty has expired. Starting October 1st, 2012, customers shopping at 2001 Audio Video will have even more exclusive benefits included in our Extended Service Plan:
Money Back in Your Pocket:
When your 2001 Audio Video Money-Back Extended Service Plan has expired and is free of any service claims, you will qualify to receive a voucher for the premium paid that can be used towards your next purchase up to a maximum of 50% of the new purchase price.
How It Works:
30 days after your Extended Service Plan expires without any service claims against it, fill out and submit the warranty redemption form below or drop into a 2001 Audio Video Location and fill out and submit a warranty redemption form in person. Your Money-Back claim will be processed and you will be notified by email or phone when you are eligible to redeem your credit. You must fill out the warranty redemption form within 365 days of the expiry of the Extended Service Plan. The Money-Back Credit will be valid at the store you have selected within 90 days of being issued.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to contact 2001 Audio Video within 365 of the expiry of The Plan by filling out and submitting the form found below or by contacting your local retail store. Please allow up to 7 business days for processing.
- Voucher valid only at store indicated in rebate form within 90 days of being issued. Not valid for any online purchases. Expired or unclaimed certificates will be voided and hold no cash value.
- Money Back options valid on Extended Service Plans purchased on or after October 1st, 2012 only.
- Money-Back Credit will be applied towards a new purchase on any regular or sale tagged product(s). The value of the credit cannot exceed 50% of the total sale (before tax). Example: If the value of the expired Plan is $200.00; your new sales invoice must total a minimum of $400.00 (before tax).
- Money-Back Credit must be used in one transaction and cannot be applied to any previous existing open sale and holds no cash value. It cannot be combined with any other promotion. It cannot be used to purchase gift cards and is not valid for any installation service.
- Money-Back Extended Service Plan is only available in Ontario.
Extended Service Plan Conditions:
- The Plan covers manufacturer’s defects on normal usage at the discretion of 2001 Audio Video.
- The Plan will not pay for damage to cabinets or other exterior components. Plasma, LCD, and LED screens that have been cleaned by any means other than specified in the owner’s manual will also not be covered.
- The Plan does not cover “Burn In” or pixel burnout not covered in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines.
- The Plan will only pay for parts and/or labour to repair any covered electrical or mechanical part that falls under normal use and is not covered by any other warranty service contract or protection plan.
- The Plan is for residential use only and does not apply for commercial purposes or uses by the public for lease or rental.
- If the defective product cannot be repaired or parts are no longer available, we may replace the product with a similar featured product or issue an in-store credit for the current replacement value. The decision to replace or repair the product is at the sole discretion of 2001 Audio Video.
- All products must be taken to an authorized 2001 Audio Video retail outlet for diagnosis. This is the responsibility of the purchaser. If the product was taken to a third-party, unauthorized service provider for diagnosis, The Plan may be voided by 2001 Audio Video.
- The Plan is transferable with the original sales receipt only.
- The Plan will commence at the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Products with scratched out or missing serials numbers will never be honoured.
More conditions may apply; Check back of invoice for full details.
Money-Back Redemption Form
Please fill out the form below